Thursday, April 26, 2007

CRM Mobile Express - How To

I've not been so busy here lately, mostly due to the fact that I have been working with a course I have designed and am the main teacher/coach for. It is an interesting course for a specific customer where the goal is to make the attendées into Information Worker Architects.

The guys attending are all highly skilled system developers and/or system architects and I want them to feel they are getting their moneys worth.

Well, I saw an interesting blog entry on how to set up CRM to get CRM Mobile Express to work (it is in essence only simplified lists and forms). I havn't had the opportunity to test it myself yet, and I must say I have my doubts about how to maintain a high security level for the solution, but there might be acceptable ways of handling it, so please have a look if you are interested:

http://www.sbs-rocks.com/CRM/MobileExpress.htm

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment